Friday, January 08, 2010

commitment to change

i think the past few days has been good. with new visions and resolutions set for 2010. my prayer is that for the whole of 2010, the Holy Spirit will keep reminding me of the visions and resolutions that i have set, and i will keep reminding myself too, and keep to them. having the motivation now to change, so must start taking action before the fire dies down. must keep at it to keep the fire burning. you out there who're reading this, i grant you the permission to keep reminding me of the resolutions that i have set for 2010. if i laze or stray away from it, hit me and remind me. by 31 Dec 2010, i want to..

1) be a man of initiative, and not only just talk
2) be full of joy, that i can influence people around me to feel the joy as well
3) finish reading at least 6 books (aside from reading the Bible)
4) pray at least 30 mins daily + read Bible and meditate on the verses 30 mins daily
5) sleep early (before 12am) and wake up early (before 8am), but depends on working hours

yup basically the above. 3, 4 and 5 are very clear. in goal settings, must be clear, and best measureable. so to elaborate on point 1, i shall pack up my room/house, as a measure of it. point 2.. i haven thought of any way to measure yet. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: commitment to change
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com