Wednesday, December 02, 2009

what a day..

long time no blog. oh well, life's been.. quite the same? haha. today was quite happening. i have about 20+ ulcers in my mouth (ahh, i'm actually quite used to having ulcers already. not such a big deal anymore..). since this morning, my laptop crashed about 5 to 6 times, giving me the blue screen of death. just now when sending out sms, somehow my phone got cranky and sent 4 copies of the same sms to 10+ people. haha. weird day eh.

well, in a day when things keep going wrong, i decide to still do things right - by praising God! be thankful in all circumstances! though the laptop crashing makes me feel like taking a break from work, but i should still go back to work. hope my laptop is really ok.. *prays*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: what a day..
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com