Friday, October 17, 2008

sick..

ughh.. got very very sick yesterday. was pretty much confined to my bed for the whole day. had a fever, a splitting headache, and whole body is aching. felt super terrible. it started on wed night just before i was going to bed. suddenly just felt that my eyes very tired, like going to run a fever, and the headache started to set in. wah, couldn't sleep at all. was tossing and turning in bed for don't know how long, until i finally fell asleep. last night took my temperature, was 39.3. but thank God, this morning wake up, felt better le. at least no more headache, and fever came down to 37.8. body still bit aching though. wa, then yesterday whole day rest in bed, slept throughout the day, at night couldn't really fall asleep. lol. i wonder when was the last time i felt so sick.

thanks to all who showed concern and prayed for me, and my cell! couldn't make it to cell, cos felt really bad. they prayed for me, and this morning i was better! Thank God! and that weicong ah, every now and then ask me ok or not. haha.. now ok ok le la, no need see doc liao la. lol. but really appreciate your concern. hmm.. now.. maybe i should go get some more rest..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: sick..
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com