Monday, August 25, 2008

different ways of worship

i've been wanting to learn more ways of worship, like using flags, sign language, maybe tambourines too. haha.. it's been something in my heart for a very long time. yesterday, asked michelle to teach me how to flag, as she's teaching weicong also. haha.. last time i got learn a bit la. that time, dance team having test or something, so they were all practicing, then i sit one side, observing, then try to pick up on my own. lols. yesterday then really started to learn ba. though is impromptu de. haha. but i like using flags to worship. the meaning behind the moves are very interesting. somehow it brings me deeper into knowing God. how we execute the moves, all like got meaning de. haha.. so yesterday i learnt half shield, full shield, side shield, back shield and honour. very cool. though practice until my fingers there quite pain. now still quite painful. haha.. but i really wanna learn, and use it to worship God!! and thanks michelle for teaching me!! she say i learn very fast wor. though my left hand really quite jialat. haha.. need a lot more practice. heeh.

anyway, i've transferred to the young adults cell. many reasons how this change came about. haha.. but i guess it's good. for me, for the people around me. going to go into more different ways of service to the kingdom of God. i guess, some may think that i'm changing cell because of a particular something. well that was what made me first think bout it, but it never was the main reason. i wonder if i should explain to some about this, but i guess, there's no need to. why try so hard to explain everything? am i just trying to please the people around me, that they can accept me again? i think i've been trying too hard to please everyone around me, too afraid to offend people, too afraid of misunderstandings. i should be living for God more than for anyone or anything else. of course, misunderstandings should always be cleared up, but timing is important too.

i guess this is good for us. i'm not sure if the misunderstanding has been cleared up, but at this time, i think it wouldn't be appropriate for me to approach you and try to clear things up. it might just worsen things if i try too hard to prove my innocence. it isn't anyone's fault, just misunderstanding, assuming the wrong things. maybe i misunderstood you too. now, i should just leave you alone. this probably is what you wish now too. i was probably too anxious trying to be reconciled, and in that, made you feel worse, without even my knowing it. sorry. i just wish the best for you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: different ways of worship
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com