Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I passed my CISA exam!

woohoo! praise God! i passed my CISA exam!! wahaha.. thank God! He's always blessed me sooo greatly in my studies, or in any exams i take. God is super good to me! throughout my whole life, i never really had problems with exams. PSLE, 'O' levels, 'A' levels, university, even my driving exam ( i passed first time with 18 points! any more points and i fail! haha), and now my CISA exam too! lol. i did work hard la, though it was just a week before the exam. haha.. the textbook i read, the questions database i got, all says need to prepare like months before the exam lo. so that time when i started really studying a week before, was bit kanjiong. lol. i got study early la, but not a lot. lol. so really must thank God. heeh.. thanks eunice for your encouragements back then! :D

oh, and something to share with you all also. was reading this in my mail just now..

"Many things are opened by mistake, but none so frequently as the mouth. The results can be revealing."

A man sat down to supper with his family. As usual, he said grace, thanking God for the food, for the hands that prepared it, and for the source of all life.

As the meal proceeded, the man began to complain. The bread was not fresh enough, he grumbled. The cheese was too sharp. And the coffee was hotter and more bitter than he preferred.

After a while, his young daughter looked at him, perplexed. "Dad," she asked, "do you think God heard the grace today?" He answered confidently, "Of course."

Then she asked, "And do you think God heard what you said about the coffee, the cheese, and the bread?" Not so confidently, he answered, "Why, yes, I believe so." The little girl concluded, "Then which do you think God believed, Dad?"

The man usually had a quick response to any question his daughter asked. Now, he sat in stunned silence. The man realized that his mealtime prayer had become a well-practiced habit in which he said words that made him look and feel good. He also saw how his real attitude, as revealed by the spontaneous words in his complaints, was not what he wanted, or even liked.

yeah. have you thanked God for the food, then the next minute, complain bout it? haha.. but it's the quote that i like very much. many things are opened by mistake, but none so frequently as the mouth. haha.. very true. that's wisdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: I passed my CISA exam!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com