Thursday, July 31, 2008

am i able to help..?

read some blogs.. it seems some pple around me aren't doing too well? hmm.. i ain't doing too well myself too, but they are pple who are close to me, who are important to me, and i really wish that i'll be able to help them. but, how am i going to help them when, i myself can't even help myself? i guess i must really be strong. i shall always remind myself from now, that i'll be strong. so that i can help others. help those who i hold dear to. always be there for them. yeah i'll be strong. and i have to get strong fast, get up fast.

be strong my dear brother and sister. i'll be your mentor if you need one. ehh.. but just wait a bit ya? i'll find a way to get up real soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: am i able to help..?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com