Saturday, June 28, 2008

zzZzZz...

man, while waiting for some files to be copied to my thumbdrive, might as well blog something. hmm.. it's been a week+ since my birthday, and it's only today that i received my first present? hmm.. kinda sad huh. anyway, thanks michelle! think tmr i'll be getting my second present from lingling ba. haha.. i guess, that's all i'll be getting this year. quite sad huh, this year. it really seems that nobody cares much. oh well. there are good times and bad times. sometimes i wonder if i'm screwing up all the relationships with people around me. hmm.. well at the very least, i think i didn't screw up any worse my relationship with God, the most important relationship.

been reading quite a bit recently. finished two books. one on spiritual leadership, the other on selecting your life partner. the next one probably will be the book lingling giving me. while reading the book on selecting my life partner, as i read the book, it sort of came upon me that, it's so so so hard to really find someone that suits me very well, someone that meets my requirements in a life partner. it even seems impossible? haha.. according to the principles in the book la. and i started listing down some of the things i look out for in a life partner. that time zhang shi mu also shared on this, writing down a list of things you want in a life partner. then cuixian jie told me to do the same, and sunmei also. well, the single most most MOST important thing i look out for, is that, that person has to love God with all her heart, her strength, her soul. yeah. love God so so much. willing to sacrifice for God. ya. there's a lot more into this single requirement la. i truly want my relationship with my partner, my marriage with my wife, to be firmly based upon Jesus. and based on this single most important requirement alone.. haha.. erm.. it seems that there's nobody suitable that i know already. lol. not even to say the rest of the requirements. but i really wonder, will i really meet this person of my dreams? that fulfills all my requirements? and i love her, and she loves me too? and i meet her requirements too? wow. i think it's so impossible, that if it really happens, it's nothing short of a miracle from God. haha. and how amazing it'll be when i find that person! the most fulfilling relationship, other than with God, is that with your spouse. and i really look forward to it. haha.. maybe too much. ya. too much. way too much. lol. i really can't imagine the day i realise the person is in my life. the excitement. the happiness. wow. and the day when i get married with this person. i'm so excited and happy just thinking about it now. ahahha.. but i wonder, how long do i have to wait for this person to appear? has she already appeared in my life? maybe she has, but the time is not right yet? maybe i'm not ready yet? maybe she's not ready yet? hmm.. i just hope the waiting time isn't too long. haha.. but oh well, God has His divine timing. but really, i can't wait to meet this person. meet every of my requirements!? is that really possible? haha.. i know with God it is. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: zzZzZz...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com