Thursday, June 19, 2008

turning 24...

turning 24 in a few more hours. hmm.. how will this year's birthday be? seriously, i'm not putting much hopes for a dynamic and exciting birthday. haha.. morning need to go help my cousin do some stuff, probably stretch till afternoon, then rush home, get ready go check-in for cell chalet. things probably will be quite hectic? lol. the boys can be a handful. i hope the older ones don't add to it. hahaha.. no la. i'm sure they'll help to keep them under control. hee..

hmm.. somehow, i think i'm feeling what eunice was feeling that time, that nobody cared bout her birthday? but God is wonderful. God turned it into a pleasant surprise for her, and made her birthday special once again. what will there be in store for me tomorrow, if any? no. no cream on me please. no pranks on me.

last year, i remember i organised an outing myself, if my memory serves me well. oh it wasn't too bad. 小妹 was there, sunmei, zhijin, weicong, ziting, yihong, jiajun, bingwen, jiahui.. ok i can't remember who else. not sure if i got it correct not. lol. sorry. anyway, we went east coast for dinner, then 小妹 they all went to set up a "surprise" for me. haha.. they bought those sparklers, buried the present they got for me, made a heart shape on the sand around it, perimetered the heart shape with the sparklers. it's nice. heeh. quite heart warming. and they got a pandan cake for me too. and jiajun and bingwen bought a present for me! haha.. the present is still sitting beside me now. well taken care of. ya. that was last year. felt very loved by my dear cell members.

hmm.. i wonder who'll remember my birthday this year? will i even be getting any presents this year? ok, i said what i wanted, you guys can't get it for me. well, i hope there's at least someone out there praying for me. i guess this year i'm spending my birthday with my cell too. chalet ma. haha.. anyway, yien and jiahui(chui)'s birthday is just after mine. haha.. and michelle's just a few days after, and 小妹's is 10 days after mine. many birthdays in june. today is my another very close cousin's birthday too. 表姐,生日快乐! ok. she probably won't see this, but nvm. lol. hmm.. should i stay up to see who's the first to wish me happy birthday? lol. maybe not. haha.. want to sleep early, cos need to wake up early tmr. and.. i don't want to get disappointed. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: turning 24...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com