Monday, June 09, 2008

oh my!! i'm downgraded!!

oh my goodness. last sat, i went for a run, timing myself on my 2.4km timing, cos i thought i needed to clear my IPPT. erm.. my timing is fail de la. lol. but i at least need to attempt once before my IPPT window closes, which is on my birthday(less than two weeks). so i tried to go into the system to book a date, but can't. i always wondered how come always cannot. i never was successful, even months ago when i tried. so i sent an email to the helpdesk or something. then they just called me back. i can't go in the system to book, cos i'm excused from IPPT. i'm PERMANENTLY DOWNGRADED TO PES C2. woohoo! lols. no need to worry bout clearing IPPT anymore. wow! haha.. and i was downgraded since 12th June last year. going to one year liao then i know bout it. -_-"

i went for a medical review last year April la, but i never knew what was the result of that review. ya, so now i know, i've been downgraded! wahaha.. but i was never informed of it also leh.. lols. but quite glad i no need to clear la. one thing less to worry about. lol. God is good! hahaha.. i still remember last year i go see the MO, he said, cos i'm still quite young, so it's hard for me to get downgraded. i was like.. huh!? what has it got to do with age? it's my ankle having problems leh.. ya i'm young, but it's still a fact that my ankle and my knee joints are having problems lo. lol. so i was downgraded. wahaha..

ya.. so.. my birthday is coming. lol. i wonder if i'll be getting any presents this year. maybe i should put up a wishlist too? lol. nah.. my biggest wish, nobody can give to me anyway. and for that matter, i guess most of my deepest wishes, nobody can fulfil also. they're not things that money can buy. well, you can help me fulfil them by praying for me though. hahaha.. pray that God will fulfil my wishes!! hee.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: oh my!! i'm downgraded!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com