Thursday, May 08, 2008

thank You Lord

hmm.. having one of my internal struggles with myself again today. it's something i have to overcome within myself la. yesterday this thing has been on my mind, and today, someone said to me the same thing. i guess it was God trying to tell me something. yeah, indeed, i have to deal with this issue inside myself. holding on to something too tightly isn't going to do anyone any good. in the end i may just scare the person away.. haha.. overdoing it le ba? or rather, the time is not right yet. well, it's gonna be a great challenge for me to really let it loose and not hold on to it soooo tightly. lol. but just now was bit perturbed by it la. like something bugging me inside and i had to deal with it. but i'm really glad that someone told me bout this. if that person didn't, i probably wouldn't have mustered the strength to really go and do what i should do. thank you so much!!(to that someone) haha.. i lll!!

ya so was bit emotionally down and stuff, so i went for a jog to try to vent it out. go pasir ris park, run my usual route, then after that, went to the beach there rest a bit. so i sat down facing the sea, felt the sea breeze, hear the sound of the waves, and started praying to be released of this emotion that is bugging me. then i start to sing worship to Him. there wasn't anyone close by la, haha.. so is ok, can sing out loud. lol. wa it feels good. haha.. then after that close my eyes and feel the natural breeze and sound of waves. feels more peaceful after that le. haha.. thank God. then while walking back home, kept singing worship to Him. whee~ God is good. in Him we have peace! but the thing is still there that i have to overcome within myself la. but i know, when God is for me, no one can be against me! Hallelujah! i will overcome it with Jesus! heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: thank You Lord
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com