Friday, May 09, 2008

something not good bout my job..

well, i think i realised something that isn't good bout my job. well, work from home is good, but now i realise, there are its down sides to it too. at home, i just face the four walls and my computer. yeah my dad is normally around, but he does his own things. basically i'm as good as alone at home. my mum works and only comes back in the evening. bro normally is out for work too, and even when they are at home, we'd normally be each doing our own stuff too. man.. this feeling of loneliness is driving me crazy. there aren't any colleagues around for me to talk to, nobody for me to talk to and interact with!! yeah there's MSN, but there aren't so many i can talk to also. and of course, face-to-face interaction is still better.

man, so this is what comes with work from home benefits. i feel like i'm becoming a loner. i guess i just don't like to be alone. well, i guess nobody likes to be alone. probably this is why i keep thinking of someone so much. this isn't very healthy eh. man, i need to be around more people!! arrghh!!! what can i do? maybe i should find a place for me to work. not at home. a place where there's more people, who i can talk to, interact with.. man.. i'm really starting to feel that this job is a lonely job.. arghh.. this feeling is really driving me crazy.. maybe i should ask some friends out. but who? man.. this is bad huh.. i wonder how my dad gets by his days at home? hmm.. anyone wanna ask me out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: something not good bout my job..
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com