Tuesday, May 27, 2008

maybe i'm just asking for it..

haiyo.. i think i made my xiaomei upset with me again ar. don't know why it always turns out like that. i tell her something, which i think in my opinion is to guide her, but it almost always makes her upset de. then she gets upset with me and doesn't reply me and stuff. knowing that saying those things may make her upset with me, i still said them. well, to me, it is all for her good la. but maybe i was just too hard on her? i really wish to see her blossom beautifully, and have a stronger relationship with God la, but maybe i was just too anxious on it, and gave her a lot of pressure without knowing it. ya, so i guess i was just asking for it la, now she like don't want to talk to me. hmm..

sorry xiaomei. i guess i didn't learn my lesson, and made you upset with me again. it's just like last time, i say you, then you get upset with me, then ignore me. haha.. the feeling is exactly the same. lol. now i must really tell myself, don't keep pushing you so hard. God has His own timing for you de. yeah. must tell myself, just pray for you and let God do the rest. i'm really sorry xiaomei. forgive me again can? heeh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: maybe i'm just asking for it..
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com