Sunday, May 11, 2008

alone.. again..

i'm in china.. and now.. alone in the hotel room again.. it's so lonely.. nobody i can talk to.. nobody replying my smses.. i feel so lonely.. losing something so dear.. i feel so alone.. why does it always have to be that such things happens when i have to go overseas, that i have to face myself alone in the hotel room? it's such a.. overwhelming feeling.. nobody to turn to.. not even anyone in msn.. i don't want to give it up.. waiting is so hard.. but i know i have to.. please keep me in prayers.. facing the loneliness overseas.. it's really breaking me apart.. in such times when i need you, i don't feel you beside anymore.. it's so hard.

God, please help me. help me to focus on You, and not the problems at hand. i know, all these i am going through, Lord You intended it for good. no matter what happens, i will still praise You Lord. please give me the strength to go through all these, and make me stronger. i am weak, but You make me strong.. i need You Lord. tide me through all these... in Jesus' name i pray. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: alone.. again..
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com