Wednesday, April 16, 2008

help...

i.. i feel like i'm in a daze.. i feel that the world is spinning around. i feel giddy.. i.. i don't know what to do.. i'm lost.. it's.. it's too much for me to bear.. i still can't accept it.. it's so painful.. i feel like i've been pierced in my heart.. i can't get it out of my mind.. my mind is in a whirl.. i want to put it away.. i want to think that what you told me, is not going to come between us.. i really want to continue this path with you.. but i'm afraid that what you said, will leave a scar in me, and put a strain on us. i don't want it to be that way.. i want to be strong.. i have to be strong.. i will.. live up to what you say..

Lord.. please.. heal me of the wound in my heart.. i really want to cast all my problems at Your feet.. but there's this part of me that keeps hanging on to it. take away my burdens, my hurt, Jesus.. renew me, to accept everything that You've placed before me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: help...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com