Sunday, April 20, 2008

back in sg

i'm finally back in sg. wow, after bout almost 10 days away. it's not the longest i've been away la, but.. well, i didn't use to want to come back to sg so eagerly. haha.. so it feels that these 10 days were longer than it really is. lol.

it's quite fun la. ate lots of food. lots of meat. lol. don't know ate how many times of those eat-all-you-can meals. and everytime, eat until soooo full. but it's really nice la the food. my cousin bring me to go the nice places to eat. ya.. so i wonder if i've grown a bit fatter? lols..

thanks to shuilin, michelle, weicong, and of cos my cute little 小妹 that i dote the most on, for coming to welcome me back at the airport. haha.. well.. michelle and my 小妹 seems to think that i really got get a bit fatter. lol. err.. haha.. i don't mind getting a bit more big sized la, but fats? nah.. no thanks. but at taiwan, ate A LOT of those fatty meat! but it's nice la. lol. but i need to exercise now to burn those fats away. i prefer muscle yeah? haha.. yeah.. and to prepare for my IPPT this year too. hmm.. i seriously wonder if i have enough time to train myself up to pass it. hmmm..

well, this trip.. got buy back some stuff la. but not a lot. one thing is, my luggage is not big, so can't put in much stuff. put in my own stuff, not much space is left already. so, if you don't get any present/gift, or anything from me, don't sad hor. but can't really expect me everytime go overseas will buy present for you all ma right? like that, i sure pok one lo. and i'll most probably be flying around quite a lot from now, then everytime buy something for you all, my salary all spent, then i eat what? lols.. ya. so pls understand hor. heeh.. i know you all very understanding de la, right? you all such nice people.. haha.. (must por a bit, make them happy, then they won't come beat me up for not getting them presents) if you want me to get something for you, a good start will be to buy me a bigger luggage bag. LOL.

hmmm.. next trip.. most probably flying off to ShenZhen... not sure when yet.. hmmm... i guess i'm really starting to take aeroplanes more than i take taxis in sg now.. lols..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: back in sg
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com