Saturday, March 15, 2008

finally!!

i'm graduating!! wahaha.. i've submitted my FYP today!! so now i'm just waiting to graduate and get my degree!! woots! whee~~ lols..

after so many years of studying, i've finally got my degree, and can stop studying le. haha.. ok.. still need to take certifications and i wanna study theology, so still need to study la. haha.. but hopefully no more boring stuff. lol. anyway i guess i'll be starting work soon, for my cousin, so no time to slack. uhh.. i've been slacking too much of my life away anyway.. must work hard! i wanna earn big bucks, so i can bless the people around me too. hehe.. and i believe God wants to bless His children in every aspect of our lives, including finance.

i guess i'll be stepping into a new phase in life. Lord i pray that in everything i do, it is with Your favour. Guide my steps Father, and show me how You have planned my life, so i can walk in accordance to it. Grant me the strength to overcome any obstacles i will encounter, and may i be able to bring glory to Your name! in Jesus' name i pray, amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: finally!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com