Monday, February 25, 2008

lost and found!

thank God! i lost my wallet today. i dropped it in the bus. i only realised it after i alighted from the bus. i realised it soona after i alighted, so i took the next bus to go to the terminal to see if the bus captain picked it up or something. but when i got to the terminal to check, my wallet was gone! it's not in the bus, nor did anyone pass my wallet to the bus captain! i was about to go make a police report, and on the way back, then my mum called me. the person who picked up my wallet called my home! hahaha.. you're wondering how come he pick up my wallet, and have my house contact number right? i got put my cell contacts list in my wallet ma, which has my contact in it too. haha.. praise the Lord! and so i met the guy and got back my wallet! phew! God is so good!! at first i was pretty confident and strong in faith that i'll be able to find it at the terminal, so when it wasn't there anymore, i was pretty disappointed. but i told myself, to have faith that God will work it out, and no matter what happens, even if i can't get my wallet back, i will still thank God for it. and God returned my wallet back to me!! wahaha..

oh, and to continue from my previous post on my diarrhoea, my diarrhoea kinda persisted for a few days. my stomach didn't feel well for a whole week. but thank God too, that i'm ok now! hmmm.. quite a few people said that i became thinner. man, you can imagine how bad my diarrhoea was. -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: lost and found!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com