Thursday, January 17, 2008

God is good! so good!!

i'm back from mumbai, india last saturday liao! it was a good trip, i think. learned lots of stuff. still got lots more to learn though. so so much. heh.. shall talk bout the india trip another day la. now just taking a bit of time off doing my project research to blog. hee..

well, God has been so so so so so so so good to me recently. haha.. He answered one of my prayers! a very very important prayer request from me, and He gave me an answer! such an important answer!! Thank You Father!! hee.. i feel like some of my dreams has come true! ahha.. well, they have la. some of my dreams came true!! lols.. so happy!! woots~!~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: God is good! so good!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com