Thursday, December 06, 2007

not good

hmm.. life is not getting any better now that exams are all over. problems are still unresolved. FYP is still getting nowhere. youth camp is just round the corner. emotionally still unstable. i'm starting to doubt myself as a leader. this is not good. NOT GOOD. emotions are getting into me too much. TOO MUCH. it's getting the better of me. it shouldn't be this way. i want to be able to cope with my emotions. i don't want my emotions to be affecting the people around me, affecting my life so much. i want to be able to still do the things i need to do even when i'm very down. i used to think i was able to do it. i guess i thought too highly of myself. it's a lesson i haven't learnt.

God, help me learn this lesson!! help me to win victory over my emotions!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: not good
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com