Monday, December 24, 2007

family

hmm.. the day before, i had a chat with my parents, on an issue i'm currently facing. wow.. i think it's the first time i chatted with my parents like that? haha.. it was good. i should do that more often. chatting with my parents. letting them know what's going on in my life, the problems i'm going through, the things i'm facing now.. it's so nice having a heart to heart talk with those close and dear to me.. i treasure my family very much. and even more so now. i treasure the close ones around me too, those that i care for, and care for me too. thanks for being there for me!

Most importantly, thank You, Father. I know I have such a blessed life, though I may be struggling with some issues now. I pray You'll continue to guide me, strengthen me, grant me stronger faith in You, and to do Your will. Keep me from doing anything that displeases You. Thank You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: family
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com