Tuesday, December 18, 2007

ahhh.. sianz.

man, it's really sianz. doing FYP. ugghh.. can't wait for it to be over. if i didn't have to do my FYP now, i'll be attending 郭美江牧师's seminar. went yesterday. hmm.. is alright la. did a lot of 宣告,祷告,and went thru the spirit cleansing procedures. not first time do liao la, but i guess it's still good to do another thorough cleansing. didn't have much 感动 though. guess it came at a good time, cos going through some struggles, think the cleansing will help me tide through the crisis.

haiz.. many things still pretty unsettled. i am trying real hard to seek God's plan, but till now, it seems i still have little inkling to what He is trying to do in my life, or what He has prepared for me. i guess it's really a test of my faith and dependence on Him, cos i feel that He is so far away. i know He isn't. He's always by my side, just that i cannot feel it.. i really need You desperately now, Lord. i'm really lost. i can't seem to do anything well now. i can't concentrate on the things that needs to be done. everything i do seems kinda half-hearted, but i'm trying to get out of it. i know i cannot carry on like this. i have to overcome this. i know God can help me overcome it. i'm learning to totally cast my worries, my thoughts, my feelings, my emotions, my fears, my everything, to Jesus.

"For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: ahhh.. sianz.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com