Monday, November 12, 2007

thank you everyone

i'm going through a rough patch now, but i'm really glad i have many brothers and sisters who are there for me when i need them. i really feel so blessed. Lingling, Shuiting, brother, Zhuguo ge, Zeming, Sunmei, Aiqing jie, Weiqi, Jinhao, Huihui, Shuifeng jie, Ziting, Weicong, Cuixian jie, Michelle, Janet jie, and many others, including many in my cell.

i'm especially grateful for Lingling. the support she gives helped me very very much. her prayers, her being there for me, listening to me, etc.. the little things, it really helped me a lot. thanks sister. i'm really touched by what you did.

Shuiting, thanks for your encouragements, and the card. i'm really touched. i will work hard for my exams de. thanks for cheering me up.

Sunmei, thanks for listening to my problems and praying for me. you're a great sister to me.

Aiqing jie, thanks for your concern. it touched me when you told me though you're busy, you'll still make time for me.

as for the rest, thanks for the messages, the words of encouragement. it helps me a lot. really, in my times of need, you all have supported me. i'm touched by everything you've done for me. i thank God for bringing you to be there for me, to comfort me, to support me. i'm really thankful that there are really so many brothers and sisters who care for me.

i will jiayou de. For God, for myself, for all of you. i know i can do it, with God. i guess i need time. lots of it, to get through this. i will persevere on. i know i can do it, cos i have all of you supporting me too.

Thank You, Father, for bringing these angels into my life. Thank You very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: thank you everyone
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com