Thursday, November 08, 2007

maybe i'm beginning to see why you're my superhero...

man, i'm really getting emotional recently. what's really so bad about it is when it starts affecting the people around me, especially those very close to me. i'm more or less able to get over most of the emotional problems within a couple of days, or just a couple of hours, with a touch from God. what i don't don't don't wish to happen is, my moments of depression affects you, and you get depressed too, and when i'm out of it, you're still depressed. i really hope that doesn't happen. i only want to infect you with joy, not sadness.

i think i'm starting to see why. why you're so important to me. why i think you're my superhero, in Zhuguo ge's words. i now see something in you, clearly, which probably is one of the things which made you my superhero.

and thanks, for trying to comfort me, trying to make me less depressed. i don't know if i'd made you depressed again, over my own depression. one thing you said really touched me. it meant so much to me. you said...

You'll be my David.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: maybe i'm beginning to see why you're my superhero...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com