Saturday, November 03, 2007

i worked on my project..

for like 3 full days at least!?!? oh my.. and yesterday, i spent almost like from 11.30am to 12 midnight working on it with my group mates.. 12 MIDNIGHT!!! that's just crazy.. but praise the Lord, at the end of it, i managed to get my part to work. woohoo!! haha.. i do feel good about myself ya. ok though there's still quite a bit to touch up and work on, i guess the main bulk of the work is done. woah, one of the algorithms i had to think about really racked my brains man. i haven't done such deep thinking of how to solve such problems for some time ever since i graduated from JC i think.. haha.. great exercise for the brain eh..

hmmm.. last night while i was sleeping, i had a dream.. quite a bad dream i guess.. in the dream i dreamt of someone very dear to me, and some things happened in the dream, erm.. sort of like what i just went through, and i felt so worried and afraid again. the worry and fear felt so real, i awoke from my sleep, and the fear and worry just all came back to me. i almost felt like breaking down again. i prayed very hard, for God to release me from all this. i guess i was tired too, i fell asleep again, but would awaken soon after from the feelings of fear and worry, and pray again.. till i sleep, and then awaken again... man, how is it so so so so hard for me to let go of something.. i don't wish to be like this. i don't want to be feeling so fearful, so vulnerable, so insecure, not for anything, not even for those i love the most. i believe this is not what God wants for me. i believe all these negativity should not be present in Christian's lives. i guess, i really need a lot more time to get over this.. God, please help me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: i worked on my project..
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com