Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thank You Father

I'm glad most of the problems are over. at least, the biggest problem is over. and i'm really glad to know that there are many brothers and sisters who are concerned for me, especially Lingling, Huihui, Janet jie, Shuifeng jie. your words and prayers helped me a great deal. i hope after this incident, things get better, relationships strengthened, wisdom gained.

there're still some matters that i'm still worried about la, but i wanna learn to trust God that everything is in His control, and that everything happens for a good purpose. these few days, i also realised that maybe i don't understand teenagers very much, or even at all. well, it seems they don't understand me also. i pray for wisdom to be able to communicate effectively with these teenagers. i really do care about them very much, but when they have problems, they don't tell me. am i really that scary? i just want to know what's going through in your lives, and if there's any problems you all face, i wanna do my best to help, or give advice, or for you all to learn something. i don't know what does it take to gain your trust, or anything for that matter, for you all to open up and share your feelings, problems, or anything with me. perhaps i do need to spend more time with you all. sorry that for the past months, i'm unable to commit more time for you all. studies, ministry, and other stuff take up my time that i simply is unable to give more time to you all. i hope after my exams, i can spend more time with you all, build on the relationship, and get to know you all better, and know how to communicate with you all better.

i really hope there'll be a day when you all will be willing to share your problems and feelings with me. i hope for the day to come soon where you all can put your trust in me. maybe i'm not ready now too, to share your problems. perhaps i'm not wise enough. i pray that when the day comes, i'll be ready, and know how to help you all through your tough times. well, even if that day doesn't come, i just pray that all of you will grow mature enough to handle your own problems, that you all will entrust yourselves fully to God, cause He will guide your paths.

oh Lord, strengthen my faith to know that even when they don't share their problems with me, You are there to help them. Help me to trust that You will send someone to help them. I pray that i'll know how to be a good servant in Your kingdom. May You bless all the people around me, especially the sheep You entrusted in my care. I love them, just as how You love them too Lord. I'm willing to give my life for them, as Jesus You did for me, and for them. May You use me to be a blessing to others. Thank You Father, for loving me and never deserting me. All these i pray, in Jesus' mighty name. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: Thank You Father
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com