Friday, October 26, 2007

Lord Father...

strengthen me. it's through my weaknesses that You make me strong, so please, strengthen me now. i feel so vulnerable now, Lord. embrace me in Your arms, with Your love. Holy Spirit, fill me, empower me to go through all these problems i am facing. i feel like everything i'm doing is wrong. i feel as though all the decisions i've made are wrong. i don't understand, Father. i don't understand how things came to be like this. all i've wanted is to protect Your sheep. all i've wanted to for the lost to come to know You. in the end i failed. it seems i've put Your sheep in worse situations, and i don't know how to salvage the situation anymore.

i'm so afraid, Father, that the sheep You entrusted to me, have gone lost. i'm worried, so so so worried about them, but yet they don't understand. i don't know what to do anymore, Father. i feel like i cannot cope anymore with all of this. it is so hard to be a good leader. so so hard. when i'm feeling depressed i cannot reveal it, because it'll affect the people around me. i don't want my emotions to get in the way of my projects, my cell, the people around me. i try to be happy around them, but deep inside, my heart is crying. heal me Father. heal me of the negative emotions that is welling inside of me.

i know all of this i'm going through is your refining process, Father. i know i have to go through all of this, but i'm wavering. i cannot stand still anymore. i need You. i desperately need You, Father. please guide me Lord. there's so many things, cell, youth camp, FYP, projects, studies, relationship problems, it's too much for me. i'm breaking down under all the stress, especially the stress from relationship problems. please tell me what should i do for cell. please give me words on how to comfort Your people. please grant me wisdom on how to manage my time, how to resolve all the relational issues. please provide for all the needs that i have, all the needs of youth camp. please put the spirit of diligence in me to work through all my projects, assignments, studies and FYP. please bring me through all these Father. i know You've never left me, but reaffirm me with Your love and presense so i can regain the strength i need from You.

Please help me Father. Draw me closer to You. Father i thank You for putting brothers and sisters around me to comfort me when i am down. i know it is through them that You are comforting me. i pray You'll speak to me in my dreams Father. speak to me through visions, through my thoughts, through the people around me, through books, through Your Word. reaffirm me that all this is under Your control, that everything will be fine. i know You are in control, but won't You just reaffirm me a little, that yes, everything will be ok? thank You Father.

All these i pray, in Jesus' mighty and sovereign name. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: Lord Father...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com