Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ughh.. back to programming..

i'm starting to work on my web technologies project, which is more about programming than web design. so while i was getting the code to work, i spent so much time debugging the thing. ughh.. almost drove me crazy.. man, dunno how much time am i gonna spend on this one this time. it's a project to be done in pairs, but my project mate and i haven't discussed how we're gonna split the job yet. hmm, i guess i'll play around with dreamweaver to get the web design part done.

man, things to be done are never ending. i can't wait for this semester and for youth camp to be over. after youth camp, i think i can rest a bit. ok there's still FYP.. man, i haven't done enough reading for it yet. i just hope next year i'll have more time to do the things i want to do. read books to expand my knowledge, mentor two or three people, find someone to be my mentor, spend more time to meet up with my cell members, get to know someone deeper, earn some bucks to pay off my loans, deepen my knowledge of God and strengthen in my relationship with Him, get better at guitar(hmm, yeah i'm actually more interested in guitar than drums now..), spend more time with my family, friends, and spreading the gospel to the people around me. wow, a lot of things to do huh.. hmmm... i guess i'll not have the chance to really rest eh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: ughh.. back to programming..
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com