Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Wenyan!!

Happy 21st Birthday, Wenyan!! too bad i cannot make it to your party. i just hope it served as a good opportunity for our church mates to get to know your friends while having fun. hope to see your friends in church soon ah! hahaha..

some updates bout my life. my FYP, that time i said wanted to start a business right, ahh.. no more le. my FYP is termed "Applied Research Project(ARP)", so in our plans to start a business, there's no "Research" elements inside, so fail FYP criteria. oh well, it's ok. we're going to do on servant leadership in banking/financial sector, which i'm interested in too, less the banking/financial part. lol. i hope it'll be good. i hope i can use this opportunity to let my FYP mates know more about Jesus, since Jesus is considered the first Servant Leader, and that's sort of where servant leadership has its roots. pray for me ya?

life is still so busy as usual. so many things to do, i wonder if i'm taking on too many commitments and responsibilities. it's really time to wake up and work on my studies. must make my last semester good. pray for me on this too. i need discipline! i need to prioritise my stuff!! i need to concentrate and not get distracted!!! yeah keep me in prayers k. thanks!

spent a night on saturday at zhuguo ge's place listening to him sharing with me his experiences. it was great listening to his stories. pretty inspirational, and his experiences are very interesting one. then he said next time my turn to share my experiences. lol. my life seems boring leh. i like got nothing much to share on the first 10+ years of my life. i was very much the do-what-i-was-told kind of kid, which in a way means boring and no life. but ah, in leading or ministering and serving youths, need to be able to share on my experiences. haiz.. so how? so today while i was thinking about this, God sort of told me that if i don't have experiences, then i'll need knowledge! use knowledge to make up for my loss in experience! yeah, gotta go read books to gain more knowledge! haven't been reading much these few days. must start to read regularly again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: Happy Birthday Wenyan!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com