Wednesday, September 19, 2007

feeling empty..

hmm.. i wonder if it's the flu bug. it's kinda affecting me pretty bad i guess. it got real bad on Sunday. I'm glad it didn't get so bad before i was done with the worship, but after, it was really bad. i was so tired cos of the flu, and my mind was like washed out. my mind was in a blank state, and my head dizzy and all. real bad. well thank God i was still able to think a bit, so can still help qiqin with her physics. then go council meeting.. wah.. i really cannot take it ah. sooo tired. my eyes sooo heavy.. then i haven say anything, dance over le, so i had to start my youth camp meeting. well praise the Lord, somehow i didn't feel so tired, so can still conduct the meeting. then after, went jiayi's house to help her with her physics also. well, still not that bad. managed to solve the problems jiayi had with D.C. must really thank wenyan ah. cos of her i get free trips back to hostel on Sundays. haha..

well, other than the times my mind goes into a blank due to the flu bug, sometimes, i feel a little moody these couple of days. maybe it's not the flu bug, cos there's something weighing on my mind. the people you hold dearest to are also the people who can most easily make or break you too. little words are enough to affect me for a few days. but i didn't want to talk to her about it now. i thought she'd need some time to get over it or something. i think i won't be feeling empty now, cos i duno what to do now. i should be sleeping, but i've been sleeping quite a lot yesterday and today cos of the flu, so i'm not tired now. bah... feeling moody is not good for health. i don't like feeling moody. arrgh.. think i'll just go lie on my bed and keep praying until i fall asleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: feeling empty..
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com