Wednesday, August 15, 2007

okok i'll update

alright, by popular demand (1 person), i'll update. i'm sick. very sick. ughh.. think my fever's gone, but still down with very bad flu. the flu got so bad i couldn't sleep well on monday night. but thank God, it's better already. at least my nose is not like a tap that cannot be turned off anymore. still feeling very tired. but no worries. i'm sure i'll recover soon! i got four prayer warriors praying for me ok!! wahahahah.. thank God for them too!! ok maybe got more praying for me, but these four is special one lo. my dedicated intercessors!!

this week i leading worship for service, so i must get well by then. and this week's pretty busy, and there isn't time to have any practice before sunday. but i'm sure the Holy Spirit will lead us!! i will give my best for Him!

just came back from the Symmetry and Crystals lecture. wa, it's really cheem. i never knew how cheem symmetry can get. 2D diagrams already see until blur liao. today introduced 3D. pengz.. lol.. just hope can pass this module can liao. oh.. i'm clearing all my AUs this semester!! that means next semester i got no more subjects to take, just need to finish my FYP. wonder what i should do next semester.. hope to find some job to have some income, and probably go take CISSP or whatever certification for my future career. and of course, i can have more time for my cell and my ministries too!! woots!

oh, and i took up a challenge, i think. jiayi asked me to give her tuition for her 'A' level maths and physics. well, she sounded pretty desperate for help, so how could i reject her right. i'm such a nice guy. hohoho... well, i must admit there are some topics that i've forgotten la, but no worries. i have my JC notes with me!! ok, they're not very useful.. cos they're all empty, as in all the examples, cos i didn't take down any notes during lectures.. -_-" but i'll go and find some way to re-learn the stuff!! like how i spent hours re-learning MI and methods of difference that time when teaching yujie and qiqin.. lol.. my aim is to help jiayi get A for maths and physics, like i did. wahaha.. hmm.. wonder if her friends need help also.. then i tuition all of them, and try to get them to come to church.. hmm hmm... there's only about two months left i think, before their exams. i hope i can do enough to help them get As for maths and physics. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: okok i'll update
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com