Friday, July 27, 2007

intercessors

many times i feel drained. many times i feel tired. many times i feel that i'm not growing spiritually. many many times, i feel that i'm alone fighting a spiritual war, and seriously, it can be very tiring. the feeling of 孤军作战 puts me down, discourages me. i know i'm not alone, but i can't help feeling that way. i know Jesus is with me. i know my brothers and sisters are with me, but i feel that the support is just.. 精神上的支持. sometimes i feel lonely fighting this spiritual war.

today i had a 感动. i felt a need for spiritual support. i think all Christians need spiritual support. we know we always have to pray for our pastors, so that they are empowered. cell leaders too, but seriously, how many of us are praying for our pastors everyday? much less our cell leaders. i need help, and i'll ask for help. i've asked a few sisters to be my intercessors, to be praying for me. whenever i sense a need spiritually, i'll convey my needs to them so they can pray for me. i believe this will empower me to be stronger in my walk with God, and in my ministries. i'm so glad they agreed. one is praying about it. haha.. i'm so blessed! i have intercessors who are willing to pray for me!! i'll be praying everyday for them too! never will i feel alone fighting this spiritual war again!!

*Christians out there, pray for your pastors and leaders everyday!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: intercessors
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com