Saturday, June 09, 2007

my results are out!

my results for the past semester is out!! i got A for intro to java programming!!! woots! my first A!! previously only get 3 A-, and is all in year 1 sem 1. lol. got B+ for ERP, which i'm very happy also! the paper was very hard, and i didn't have enough time to correct my mistakes. but ab214 got B only. tot i could get a B+. oh well.. nvm.. i'm so happy i got an A. wahahahah.. and my GPA is up by about .1!! that makes the average GPA about 3.61. hmm.. should be no problem getting second lower class honours... Praise the Lord!! oh oh, and the psychology module, i passed! so happy also la. wahahhaa..

well, today quite sad that didn't go cell. gotta serve the country u see.. i think i've come to be too attached to my cell. not going cell feels so weird. i keep thinking what they are doing. this is not very healthy. one day the cell will multiply, and i'll need to learn to face that, if not i'll be so so so sad when that happens.

very fast next week is church camp liao. after church camp, must get down to serious planning for youth camp. ahh.. busy busy busy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: my results are out!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com