Friday, May 18, 2007

working + insufficient sleep..

makes me think weird things. i think i'm too too too tired at work. i start to think how nice it'll be if i had a girlfriend and i can meet her and just go for a stroll in the park after work, or just lie down somewhere on the beach and look at the starry nightsky. lol. on tuesday at the prayer meeting, i had a vision of myself lying down on a vast grassland, looking up at the sky, which was full of stars. though i was alone, i could feel the Lord with me, and i felt so peaceful, so joyful, that i had time with God alone, looking up upon the stars, His beautiful creation. the feeling of being with someone you love very much.. yeah it's something like that. wow it felt so good. yeah i was thinking how nice if i can be with the people i love, too, looking up upon the stars... well actually it doesn't have to be my girlfriend. i don't have one anyway. my good brothers or sisters, or my good buddies. i'm learning not to take things for granted. treasure every moment i have with the people i care for.

hmm.. though i was thinking pretty much of these weird stuff, i realised i've come to let go of some of my feelings. when i mentioned girlfriend, i wasn't thinking of her. it was someone God has prepared for me, but who, i don't know. i feel that i'm finally able to truly submit my feelings to God. it doesn't matter if i cannot be with the person i like anymore. i know God has His timing, and i can truly say amen in my heart. somehow, i think the person i like now.. probably is not the one for me. i don't know. maybe my feelings for her are not that strong anymore, and i think that's a good thing, for her and for me. i just wonder who He has in store for me. i think it's gonna be so exciting when i meet her, and knowing that she is the one. wow, i can't wait for that day... haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: working + insufficient sleep..
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com