Sunday, May 06, 2007

God is VERY GOOD!!

God is amazing. He knows what we are thinking, and even before we pray for our needs, He has already granted our requests!! just now after badminton, when taking bus home, was just thinking bout how to settle my insurance bill, which will be deducted from my account tmr, and i thought there wasn't sufficient funds inside. then i was just thinking if wenyan will transfer the money from buying my camera today not, then i just received a sms from her that she has transferred the money!! woot!! but just now i check online, actually my mum has already transferred my pocket money le, so actually is got enough money la. haha.. but it's amazing how God knows our needs. =)

well, i was saying bout badminton just now. other than wanyi, weiquan and sin yee joined us too!! wow, cool right. hahaha.. and the more amazing thing is that is weiquan who came to ask me bout joining us for badminton!! hahaha.. so happy seeing two of my bestest friends/buddies having fellowship with my church friends. God is good! hope to see my friends in church soon. hahahah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: God is VERY GOOD!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com