Thursday, April 05, 2007

Warning: this entry contains scenes of explicit violence and gore

Warning has been given. proceed to see at your own risk. ok maybe you're already looking at the image. whatever.

This is what happens to programmers when they are trying to finish up their programs. I'm currently working on a programming assignment. i just hope i won't ever end up like that...


*image taken from pw's blog*

i think i am a sadist. it... is.. funny to me. i was laughing at it.

anyway, yesterday i was very angry and pissed off with my hall's internet connectivity. i could not attach files to my mails to send out. pages take forever to load. i reached my limit. i couldn't stand it anymore, not when the problem has been there for weeks!! i sent out a complaint mail to CITS(centre of IT services), my hall office and my JCRC(junior common room committee) president. i sounded pretty aggressive, with generous use of caps. they better start getting to work, or i'm gonna make them out of work. wahahahahhahaahhahahahah... ok, i'm going nuts.. at some point of time, i felt like banging my hands on my keyboard... yeah like how the little guy is doing... hmm hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: Warning: this entry contains scenes of explicit violence and gore
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com