Monday, April 09, 2007

satisfied with myself!

oh man i feel so productive today!! i sort of completed my java programming assignment in a day!!! though i started a couple of days back, i didn't really do any programming. only coded in the method headers, class headers and stuff, and only started to do real coding only today. after class today(ab214 presentation. think it went ok..), went back to my room, worshipping God on my guitar a little, and suddenly felt like composing a song, so was trying out some chords... still long way to go to compose a full song. oh well. then read another chapter from boy meets girl, then i felt so tired, so i took a nap. wahaha.. woke up at 1530, and started working on my assignment. kept working and working, chatting abit here and there on msn, until now! wow! basically almost everything to do with coding is all done le!! Praise the Lord! it seems like a miracle to me. not much errors, not much to debug. cool!! programming never felt so relaxing! hahaha... previously still thinking if i can finish on time or not. oh God is sooo good!! should be able to wrap up everything tomorrow, and then the rest of the week i can use my time to prepare for word on saturday during cell, and maybe prepare for the worship on the 22nd. woohoo!!
saturday cell i wanna talk about BGR. must prepare my stuff well. *prays for wisdom*

oh.. erm.. still got the java quiz tomorrow.. oh well, working on the assignment can be considered revision ba. hahaha.. God is in control! whee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: satisfied with myself!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com