Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm happy today!!

oh i'm so happy today!! Praise the Lord!!!

you know, i've been so busy with church events, programmes and stuff, i hardly have time to meet my friends anymore. well, they're busy with their own work and studies as well la, but i always felt that ever since i started involving myself more with church ministry and stuff, i've been neglecting my good friends, like weiquan, wanyi, bingbing, ceci, yy, yuneng, chunghang, hanwei, clement, yonghe, xinyi, qiuling... the list goes on. having become so involved in church, it's hard to find time during weekends to go out with them or anything, and weekdays are always busy with school or work for everyone. so often, i wished that my friends can get to know my church friends. i so so so much look forward to the day when my these good buddies can get to know my church brothers and sisters, have fellowship together. and praise the Lord!! today, He fulfilled my prayers!! i invited wanyi to join my church friends and i for badminton, and she came to join us!! WOW!! i was so excited when she agreed to come!!

and today, it really felt great! one thing, it's really nice to meet good old friends again. and the most exciting thing was to see her chatting with my church brothers and sisters!! wanyi is very friendly by nature la, so she can mingle around quite easily, and i'm so happy about it!! after a few games of doubles, she played single with pastor, and i was just at the side looking. i was so happy. this is what i had visioned for months, years even. and i told God, You're so so so good. i am so touched by the work He has done. i was so touched and happy i almost felt like crying.

this morning's sermon had a part talking about spreading the gospel to people close to us. i felt so reprimanded, i cried, i asked God for His forgiveness, for me being so passive in spreading the gospel to my friends, my relatives, my aunt who brought me up. well, bringing wanyi to get to know some of the people in my church is a good start i guess. i must work hard! i want to see all of them in heaven together one day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: I'm happy today!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com