Monday, April 30, 2007

i think i'm only a second lower honours student

i checked my degree audit, checked my GPA till now. guess what? i got no slim chances of getting a second upper honours. for the past three semesters, cleared 61 AUs, got a total of 214 points for the 61 AUs, which translates to about 3.508 for my current GPA. i still have 47 AUs to clear, which includes this semester. i S/U-ed a 4-AU module this sem, so that makes 43 AUs left that counts toward my GPA. in order to get a second upper honours, GPA has to be 4.0 at least. lets say i use up all of my S/U options, that makes 35 AUs to my GPA left. for the 35 AUs, i need to get average ~4.857 points. WOW! if i dun exercise anymore S/U options, i need to achieve average ~4.698 points. wow! that means i gotta get all As for my modules. if i very garang, take many more modules than i need, say, i take 50 AUs, including this sem(already excluded S/U-ed module), i need to hit 4.6 points on average. the more garang i am, the more AUs i take, the lower the average points i need to get.

i am no garang student. i most probably will exercise most of my S/U AUs. i think i won't put in that much time and effort to work so hard to get straight As for the rest of my modules.

CONCLUSION: I am no first class honours student, neither am I a second upper class honours student. I am a second lower class student at best, at least for my current degree. I will try to work hard to get my second lower class honours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: i think i'm only a second lower honours student
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com