Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Yujie, and myself too!! wow it's already a year since i got baptised. it's amazing. last year i got baptised, and this year i helped jinhao get baptised! cool. hahaha...

well i must say the past year has been very happening. so many things have happened. good things, bad things, a lot. but God is faithful and loving, and has seen me through both good and bad times. and He gave me a most wonderful birthday present yesterday too! hahaha.. refer to my previous entry to see what it is. something money cannot buy! i can't wait to see all my friends be fellowshipping with my brothers and sisters in church. must work hard at bringing them to church!! to join in the church's events and activities! woohoo!!!

well, to all my friends, i won't deny that i do wish that you'll become a Christian, cos it's the most wonderful thing that has happened to me. if i invite you to my church or any activities with my church friends, though i do hope you will one day believe in Jesus, i won't be forcing you to do anything against your wishes. really, going to church doesn't mean you must be a Christian. i just really hope to be able to spend more time with you, together with my church's friends. you can take it as knowing more friends too. no stress, no pressure, no worries bout converting to Christianity or anything. i just hope you can join in our activities, for fun, to get to know more people, for friendship. you can see for yourself what i'm so busy with in church also. hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: Happy Birthday!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com