Wednesday, March 21, 2007

thanks, my dear bros and sis

ahh, i'm so blessed. i'm so thankful that i have friends, brothers and sisters who will be there for me when i am down. i'm so glad that i have people i can confide in when i have problems. and thank You Lord, for placing them in my life to help me.

thanks weiquan, ceci, yueyee, bingbing, yuneng, qiuling, xinyi. you guys have listened to me pour out my sorrows years back, seen my tears, supported me. i remember everything that you have done for me. you guys will always be my best friends. =)

thanks kor, jiejie, lingling, zhijin, sunmei, aiqing jie, huihui. thanks for all your advice, and listening to my problems. i know that you will be praying for me when i need it. i know you'll be there when i need you. thanks!

thanks to jasmyn and zhenling too. after the chat with you yesterday, i really felt much better. maybe you don't really know what i was referring to, or maybe you do, just that you didn't say it out, but thanks for willing to listen to me, and giving me advice.

thanks shuiting and ziting. sorry for being so moody on sat. you have been very sensitive to my feelings(or am i just so easy to read?), and you are a great encouragement to me. thanks!

and thanks chek, for your prayer.

Thank You Lord, for I know only in You can I place my hope, my everything. I just pray that if it is something You want me to learn, I will be able to learn everything you want me to. yeah I know it will be very hard, very painful, but I just want to commit everything unto You, the source of my strength...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: thanks, my dear bros and sis
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com