Friday, March 30, 2007

random

just wanna take a breather from writing my psychology report. phew, it's the last report that i have to write for the semester.

with the report down and the ERP project down, that leaves only the java programming assignment. oh, there's the AB214 presentation too, but i'm not so worried about that. looks like i gotta start on my java assignment soon. hope i wont run into too many debugging problems.

hmmm, the past few days have been quite good. feeling pretty much at peace with myself. having resolved a communication problem i've had, and not thinking too much about the fears that i have. been praying more for myself and the people around me. spending less time wasted away doing nothing on the computer. i guess this is the good weather after the storms have gone away(雨过天晴). God is good. =)

though i still have alot on my mind, it's not affecting me emotionally le. spending time fruitfully is really good. hahaha.. i'm starting to enjoy reading. reading books that expand my knowledge. reading books that teach me how to be a better person. i want to be a good person, a good testimony for Him!! i want to be a good student, a good friend, a good brother, a good son, a good co-worker, a good leader, a good follower.. and... a good husband. wahahahahah... -_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: random
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com