Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I got an interview for my attachment!!

Praise the Lord!! wow i'm quite excited. DaimlerChrysler called me this afternoon to arrange for an interview for my attachment. i applied for it during the phase 1 application, then is like the results of the application more or less all out le, so i thought gone case le. hahaha... i was quite shocked today when i received the call, then the person say she is calling from DaimlerChrysler. for a moment i was stunned there, lol.. so next tuesday i'm going for my interview. whee...

must start to do homework, read up on the company. wa, but now i already like quite nervous leh. hahaha... never go for such formal interviews before. must pray. must pray. pray for me also ya?

oh yeah, sunday had my sec 4 class gathering at marina south there for steamboat. yeah had a good time meeting my good old friends again. we even saw fireworks!! think is the chingay thing, so got fireworks. haha.. then just now met up with bingbing and xinyi for dinner too. yeah had a good time catching up with them. but so malu just now. lol.. we went fish & co for dinner, then when settling bill, cos i got no cash, so i use my debit card to pay first lo. actually i also not sure if my bank got enough money or not la, not that cos we ate alot, but cos i'm really poor now. lol.. then i was wondering how come they took so long to settle the bill, so i tot maybe really got not enough money in my account. then the person came back and said that my card was denied. hahaha.. so malu man. so bingbing had to pay for me first. hahaha.. heng is not go out with gf(i still dun have one yet), if not so diu lian. LOL. then wanted to draw money to pay back bingbing, but cannot!! account don't have the balance to draw out even $20!!! my account only left $13.73!!! *pengz*

then bingbing and xinyi seemed quite worried for me, like how come i poor until like that, and when xinyi graduate and come back, will i have starved to death or not. hahaha... won't la, won't la. won't die so easily one. hahaha... but for a moment i felt quite ke lian also. how come i end up until like that ah? i already try to save and scrimp as much as i can liao leh. haiz..

God, provide me with what i need!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: I got an interview for my attachment!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com