Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines' Day!!

Happy Valentines' Day!!

this is my 22nd valentines day without any burden of thinking what to do if i had a gf as a single. yeah i'm cherishing my life as a single. though i foresee my life as a single still has at least a few years, but i really do appreciate my singleness. i've read a couple of books, and they say that singleness is a gift from God. quite true, in our lifetime on earth, only about the first quarter of our lives are as singles, for most of us. so do cherish your years as a single. yeah of cos i do wish that i had a girlfriend too, but oh well, i guess it isn't time yet. i'll just continue waiting... and waiting.. and waiting...

recapping on my previous valentines days, hmm... pretty un-exciting. lol.. i remember on my sec 4 vday i gave someone(name shall not be revealed. hahaha) a necklace. but it wasn't a good day for me la. she wrote me a note saying... yeah you can guess it pretty easily la.

i can remember my jc1 vday the best. hahaha.. first time i gave someone flowers(identity will still be confidential). i can remember exactly what happened that day even till now. hahaha.. going shopping with my two buddies(weiquan and hanwei) at bugis for flowers and presents the day before. lol.. i didn't dare to give the flowers personally, so i asked my fren(she share locker with that someone) for the locker combi code and put the roses in the locker. that was in vjc la. she later sms me to say that she liked the roses. yeah that made me quite very happy. haha.. then that evening, though didn't go out on a date with anyone, but helped my fren deliver present to my another fren. lol..

jc2 vday also can remember a little. went dinner with three of my good friends. erm, actually two of them is to help me ask the someone out one la. lol. still remember we went breeks, and they screwed up, missing out on her order. lol. the rest of my vdays, got no memories of le. haha.. i wonder what memories will i have tmr. zhijin jio-ed me for dinner. hmm, was it dinner? yeah gd time to catch up on life with my buddy.

oh yeah, those 4K people reading, got 4K gathering on the 25th of this month ah. meeting 6pm at marina south mrt k. going for steamboat "reunion" dinner. long time since we had a gathering. it's time to catch up with each other.

and again, Happy Valentines' Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: Happy Valentines' Day!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com