Tuesday, January 16, 2007

tired...

ahh.. the lack of sleep is making me feel so tired, and there's so much things to be done. today already almost whole day used up for lessons and for Oasis (crusade stuff). Oasis ended at 2100+, close to 2200hrs. then came online for a meeting. wa, really exhausted la.. plus the lack of sleep. need to rush out my resume and cover letter for AB228a (a module i taking now) also, and the thing is i know nuts about writing resume and cover letter. need to hand it in on fri, but fri i won't be in school, so need to send to my friend to help me print and hand it in. that means i'll need to have it done and sent to my friend on thursday!! today is already gone. i'm tired. i need to sleep. tmr got early class.

tmr and wednesday got pastor zhang's lessons, so the evening to night time is gone. i'm only left with afternoons. tmr afternoon got lecture. after lecture already 1530hrs, and i'll need to leave for church at 1600hrs for worship practice. that means tmr is gone also. wednesday is my only free afternoon then, but i might need to meet up with my DG!! take away 2 hours, and i'm only left with bout 2 hours in the afternoon for my resume and cover letter. thurs also only got about 2 hours. need to leave for church again for tuition at 3pm. arrgh.. maybe i'll just resort to using the microsoft office template for resumes...

hmm.. anyway, it's been 2 weeks since i became cell leader of my current cell. i must say that being a cell leader certainly isn't easy. there's alot that i have to take care of, alot i need to plan for, etc. but i'm glad for the learning opportunities. being a cell leader really opens up so many opportunities for me to learn, and there's really so so so so much to learn. and i'm glad to have people in my cell that are very supportive. people like sunmei, jiahui, jinhao, shuiting and ziting. they've helped me alot in taking care and inviting the new friends, and giving me encouragement too. thanks!

being a cell leader is so different from an intern. i pray that i'll have the wisdom and strength to overcome the challenges that are ahead of me. i pray for the cell to be bonded into one united family. i pray for the cell to grow not only in numbers, but spiritually and in maturity as well. i pray for more brothers and sisters to rise up as leaders. i pray, in Jesus' mighty and victorious name, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: tired...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com