Saturday, January 06, 2007

something is wrong!!

alright. that's it. i've had enough. something is definitely wrong. it's either my computer(s), just me, or it's blogger. alot of times i go visit blogs, i know it's supposed to be updated, but it is not!!! then when i visit the blog again the next day, all the posts appear together. it's like, eg, i visit a blog on the 1st Jan. on 1st Jan, the last post was, eg, 28th Dec. on 2nd Jan, i visit the blog again. the blog is then updated with posts on 29th, 30th, 31st Dec and 1st Jan. how come when i visit on the 1st Jan, the Dec posts are not there!?!?!?

something even bester(ok i know there is no such word). i visited a blog, the latest was, eg, 1st Jan. i visited it again the next day, so by right it should either still be 1st Jan latest or got newer posts right!? but NOOO!! the 1st Jan post is gone too!!! the latest post became, eg, 29th Dec!!! wa this is it man...

are you guys encountering the same thing?? i think i'm the only one with the problem leh. and it's not just my desktop at home. my laptop also like that!?!? and i use my laptop at many places, at school, at church, at outside places.. is it my settings? i check liao leh, i set to "check for newer versions of stored pages whenever i visit the webpage" le leh.. i tried clearing my cache also, but it doesn't work!?!? someone tell me why!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: something is wrong!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com