Saturday, December 09, 2006

i'm back from taiwan!!

i'm back!! yeah it was a fruitful trip. God showed me that He really loves me so so so much, and He knows everything in my heart. He is such a true and living God!! i was deeply touched by what He did. i dun even know how to put it to words. GOD IS TOO AMAZING!!!

other than the personal touch from God, i learnt some new things too. God also once again spoke to me regarding my area of ministry. i really feel empowered and renewed from the trip. it was definitely not a wasted trip. actually the first few days i didnt really feel much bout the whole thing, only the sharing and teaching by Pastor Yang Ning Ya was more enriching. yeah he's really good. but it was on the last day before we get to relax that God really touched me, and He touched me so deeply. He really knows what i'm thinking, and He really listens to my every prayer. if you commit yourself to do something with God, He listens, and when you really do commit to do what u promised to do, He responds. It's really so amazing. Praise You, Lord!!

yeah... but now i'm down with a bad flu, and cough too. haha.. do pray for me to be healed soon. thanks. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: i'm back from taiwan!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com