Monday, November 13, 2006

updates... updates...

ahh.. been a pretty busy week last week. past few days been spending my nights in church. sleeping at 4+am and waking up at 7+am for consecutive 2 days is too much for me. i'm someone who needs my sleep. haha..

fri and sat's lesson by pastor zhang was good. he made us pray for 61 and 71 minutes continuously. the power of prayer!! it felt really good! yeah looking forward to tonight's 81 minutes of prayer. wahahaha... yesterday went to bethesda cathedral for the dedication service for the national healing campaign, so there was no lesson. the worship there was simply great! though very long no praise and worship in english le, but some of the songs were familiar la. some hillsongs ma, so could still catch up in the worship. and the musicians are gd too! got flute and saxaphone also!! cool~ the worship really touched me. it's always so amazing when u are worshipping the Lord with so many brothers and sisters who love and desire to lift up His Name so much.

ahh, this coming sunday leading worship at Fu En Tang. geez... spent nights choosing the songs and working out the flow, but not quite what i want yet. think gotta spend more time on it. everytime need to lead worship always will feel abit stress. -_-"

so much stuff coming up.. and exams is here!! my first paper is... 2 days later!!!! oh God help me. i dun feel like a student anymore. i think i'm spending too much time on things other than studies. it's like i'm more like a part-time student lo. this is not very healthy.. i'm not completely fulfulling my responsibilities as a student. gotta study hard for the exams!! exams is here but i haven study yet.. and how can i be still so relaxed about it? lol~ someone sms-ed me last night to encourage me, saying that he thinks i have alot of faith. think he's referring to me though having exams, but still going for lessons, blah blah. hmm.. i have alot of faith? maybe ba. i never have to worry about my studies much, cos the good Lord bless me so so so much in my studies all my life. but then, is it really all faith? maybe not ba. i think partly is because... studies is not the priority for me now lo.. well... it never was the priority of my life anyway. lol.. "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matthew 6:33

oh yeah.. yesterday for service Zhang Hanlin came together with his team to hold an evangelistic service. i invited my frenz too. when yueyee said she's coming, i was so so so happy and excited!! but then, at the last minute she sms me say she cannot make it. yeah i was so disappointed and sad.. but i can understand la. i guess not many people are willing to wake up so early on a sunday morning to go to church. i used to be like that too. haha.. oh well, it is so so so wasted that she couldn't make it, cos the service was wonderful!! it's too good. i was very touched by the sharing by Hanlin, and how i wished at that time that yueyee and huili were there to listen to his sharing. oh well.. i guess God has His own timing for everything. i have to trust in His perfect plan. i shall continue to pray for all my friends! someday, i'll bring them to church!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: updates... updates...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com