Monday, November 06, 2006

feeling good.. hahaha...

yeah! i managed to get my database screen to work!! woohoo~ i'm good. hahaha... it's been some time since i had this kind of satisfaction. ahahaa... after a few hours of typing out chunks of code, debugging here and there, i finally got what i wanted!! wahaha... the satisfaction of accomplishing something that seemed so difficult.. especially something like programming.. wow.. shiok... lol.

still nothing much to do, but dun feel bored liao. feeling good with myself for completing my part of the database project. ahahah... so i was watching the breakdance video again. wow, it's simply amazing man.. those moves are so cool. it's way too cool man~ it makes me really want to pick up breakdancing... too bad my home is too cramped to have any space to try out anything. hmm.. church seems like a good place to learn breakdancing... carpet flooring.. fall down also won't so pain. ahaha.. and it's spacious. just that got no mirror on the sides. hmm.. think i'll look up the web for any guides on how to breakdance then try them myself in church... ahaha... anyone interested in joining me? lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: feeling good.. hahaha...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com