Wednesday, November 15, 2006

arrgh... whole body aching now..

oh man.. just now rushed back to school from church. i left slightly before 11pm, but i waited for the bus for sooo loong.. and i missed the last bus from boon lay back to school!!! wa when i reached boon lay i was like... sianz... miss the last bus liaoz... take taxi?? no money leh... haiz... so i WALKED all the way from boon lay interchange to NTU... with my big bag of barang barang!! yesterday spent the night at church, so i had quite alot of stuff in my bag lo... books la, clothes, towel, shoes, blah blah.. so heavy... now both my shoulders and back is aching like nobody's business... ack..

well... i took 1 complete hour to walk back to school, to my hall. wa... damn tiring la... when was the last time i walked so much, with such a heavy load on my back? arrgh... more sian thing is tmr is exam. can't say i've studied for it. only browsed through my notes for... a few minutes.. but tmr's paper not that bad la. Database management and business intelligence. it's either u know or u don't. luckily i do know abit. hahaha.. but the other papers... must study study study liao... first step to being a good leader to the youths in church - be a good testimony in my studies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: arrgh... whole body aching now..
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com