Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lord, help me..

Isaiah 41:13
For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

There is no fear in love... then why do i still fear? perfect love drives out fear. the love i have.. it is not perfect...? i'm not made perfect in love...?

Lord, make me perfect in Your love. I know Your love is perfect. Teach me to love in Your perfect ways. Teach me perfect love, Abba, Father. For thus shall drive out the fear I have.. of loving.. Take hold of my right hand, LORD. Thank You. In Jesus' glorious and mighty name I pray. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: Lord, help me..
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com